Aqua Water LITERZ Case Of 12
Quality hydration is critical to all bodily functions, and without it humans can only live for several days. Bottled water has a limited shelf life and is vulnerable to heat, light and air. Considering the broad nature, scope and length of emergencies that could affect public drinking water sources, a long-term water solution is critical both for first responders and victims alike.
Severe weather such hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, winter storms; natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions; pandemics; terrorism; and other emergencies can affect the water supply.
Unlike bottled water, because we utilize the aseptic packing principle. Aseptic packaging ensures the purified water, the package and the packaging equipment are completely sterile and 100% bacteria-free at the time of production. Once the Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz packages are assembled, the hermetically sealed seven layer packages preserve the purified drinking water by not allowing any light or air contact, and a special interior layer repels water molecules and prevents package migration to the water. U.S. Homeland Security-Approved Aqua Literz emergency drinking water products eliminate the expense and environmental impact of rotating expired bottled water supplies every few months as recommended by the Red Cross and CDC.
- Work force, family and personal preparedness
- Disaster victims
- State, county and municipal response teams
- Shelters, schools, hospitals, assisted living facilities
- Police, fire, government
- Emergency medical services
- Search and Rescue teams
How much water do I need?
- Store at least 1 gallon per person and pet per day
- Store at least a 3-day supply of water for each person
- Store and drink twice as much in warmer climates
- Do not ration water and risk dehydration.We recommend storing at least 2 liters of water per person per day for drinking. A 12-pack provides water for two people for 72 hours.
- 12 – 33.8 oz. packages
- EZ spout drinking
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- Municipal drinking water source
- Purified drinking water by carbon media and reverse osmosis filtration
- Ultra high temperature pasteurization
- Sterilized 7-layer packaging
- 5 year shelf life
- No additives or preservatives
- Product of the USA
- 3.17 us gal. per case
# Standard Case: 12-33.8 oz/1000 ml Units
# Gallons/Case: 3.17
# Case Dimensions: 16L x 8W x 6.75H
# Case Weight: 29 lbs.
# Standard Pallet: 75 Cases/900 Liters
# Gallons/Pallet: 238
# Pallet Dimensions: 44L x 38W x 45H
# Pallet Weight: 2,220 lbs.
Aqua Literz is designed to withstand extreme temperatures from -33°F to +150°F.