Perfect for emergency use indoor or outdoor. The Voyager Trek provides you with 6 power sources to use this radio for any emergency situation. The power sources are cranking power, solar power, regular battery, rechargeable battery pack, AC adaptor charging or USB power from computer or any 5V output source.
The super bright LED flashlight is perfect for use in the dark, the NOAA weather alert alerts you when the NOAA (Northern Oceanic Atmospheric Association) sends alert signals. You can hear weather bands from anywhere in the USA and Canada.
The KA350 radio contains shortwave band which gives you stations from anywhere in the world, so you are not limited to the local AM or FM only.
The Voyager Trek is designed to charge many small electronic items. It is built with a USB jack that can connect too many standard USB enabled gadgets like your iPod or cell phone.
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
- Ways of Power:
- Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage
- Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem
- AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception
- A built-in Rechargeable battery pack
- AC adaptor charge from USB port (Optional)
- Charge from a computer via USB port
- 5-LED flashlight
- Radio Reception:
AM: 520-1717 KHz
FM: 88.00-108.00 MHz
SW1: 4.20-18.00 KHz
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Voyager Trek radio
- Warranty card
- User manual