Our Homefont Emergency Kids 911 Survival Kit is just the answer when it comes to your child’s first survival kit. Our experts designed this kit as if it was for their own children. This kit will help your child get through a disaster or other emergency when everything seems to be hopeless. Children not only require the basics of food, water and shelter but we believe a soft cutely toy goes along way. So we have included a likeness of “Max” our fire dog. We have also included a coloring / activity book, crayons included and a couple easy reading books. There is also a private listening AM/FM portable radio that comes with earphones which you must have on to hear the radio. A water tight flashlight (Batteries not included), whistle on lanyard, a “Rest Stop” just in case emergency potti, 1600 calories of food bars and drinking water that has a shelf life of 5 years. There is a large fleece blanket, space age solar sleeping bag, rain poncho, tooth paste /tooth brush, a pack of pre-moistened wash cloths, light sticks and a first-aid kit and more. There is no other child’s survival kit on the market that even comes close to the quality and quantity of products in our Kids 911 Survival Kit. When you order be sure to choose the color of backpack you wish.
This Homefront Emergency Kids 911 Survival Kit includes:
Contents list below.
- (1ea.)Large 84”x52” Solar Mylar Space Blankets-Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat. Use as rain, windbreaker or emergency sleeping blanket.
- (1ea.)-Large solar Mylar Sleeping Bag- Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat- can be used as ground cover or a shield from the elements.
- (1ea.)-Large 50”X60” fleece blanket.
- (1pair )- Hand Warmers This is a great product to keep your hands and body parts warm from the cold. Air Activated. Can be slipped into pockets, gloves. Body Warmers last for several hours with an average temperature of 130°F/54°C. Parents should help children place the pads. Parents should also read manufacturers cautions for young children. No shaking to activate
- (1ea.)-Rain Poncho One size fits all. Can be cut to fit.
- (1 ea.)-Toothpaste 17 grams/Toothbrush
- (1pack.)-Pocket Tissues
- (1-pkg.) Pre-Moist Wash Cloths. 8 pack. Sort of like a bath without the tub. You can even place them in the microwave to heat if you wish or right out of the bag!
- (6 ea.)-Handwipes
- (1-pkg.) “Rest Stop” Travel Emergency Toilet - Potti
- (1ea.)- Weather Resistant Flashlight- requires 2 “AA” batteries NOT include.
- (2ea) - Light Sticks-A safer form of long lasting light instead of candles. Can be used inside structure or tent safely.
37-Piece First Aid Kit
Radio and Communications
- (1ea.)- Private listening AM/FM Radio. Sometimes kids just want to chill and listen to the radio. Parents will love this little radio that you can only hear thru the earphones (included). A great little emergency radio when all else fails.
- (1ea.) Whistle on lanyard, If your child needs your help blow the whistle and be heard.
Food and Water
- (4ea.)- 400 Calorie Mayday Food Bars- Mayday food bars contain no cholesterol, peanuts, tree nuts or nut oils. have a 5-year shelf life and each bar contains 400 calories. These food bars maximize the physiological efficiency of water usage by including low sodium levels. They also include a sufficient amount of carbohydrates and calories to prevent dehydration. They have a great apple cinnamon taste and perfect as a snack your child will love..
- (2-3-Packs)-Aqua Water 3-pack – A total of 6 boxes of 8.5 oz each (twice as much as water packets). Aqua Water comes in handy box container with straw sort of like a juice box ready to use when you need them. Each three pack contains 25.5 oz. of chlorine-free water. And have a 5 year shelf life. Much easier and safer than water packs for kids.
(1ea.) –Choose child's favorite color back Backpack Standard Red or Black or our new Deluxe Red, Blue, Pink, Purple or Black Backpack. Side pockets and 2-Single zippered front pockets. Adjustable straps and top carry handle.
- (1 )-Coloring/Activity Book includes 10 pack of crayons.
- (2 )- E-Z Readers Books.
- (1 )- 8” very soft Labrador Puppy stuffed toy. A real likeness of Rescue Ricks fire dog “MAX” when he was a puppy. During emergencies there is nothing quite like a soft stuffed animal to help a child thru a tough situation.
- (1 )- Homefront Emergency personal contact card.
Parents should fill out the information like doctor and relatives phone numbers and leave it in the back pack. If those numbers are needed in an emergency you’ll have them.