RESIDENTIAL - INDUSTRIAL - AVIATION - GOVERNMENT - COMMERCIAL - INDUSTRIAL - PERSONAL
iEvac® Escape Smoke Hood/Fire Hood model EBP-900 - Excellent for Tear Gas, Pepper Spray and more!
NOTE: Order with or without nylon black Hip bag specially designed to fit the iEvac. Attaches to one’s belt for easy access.
The new cost-effective American-Certified Smoke Mask! Not Just for Smoke/Fire!
Protect yourself from Tear Gas, Pepper Spray, Hydrogen Cyanide Gas, Sulfide Gas and COVID virus protection. The iEvac Smoke Mask/Fire Escape Hood has earned certification to the only American Standard for a smoke/fire evacuation hood. It protects against fire-related gases including carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide, smoke & hydrogen sulfide. The iEvac contains a HEPA filter that removes more than 99.97% of sub-micron particles such as anthrax, smallpox, and radioactive particles. One universal size can be put on in under 30 seconds. The hood features easy-to-breathe dual filters and is compact, lightweight, and vacuum sealed in a foil bag for a long shelf life. Its unobstructed field of view can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair.
Toxic Gases: carbon monoxide, smoke, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, and more
Harmful Particulates: soot, fumes, aerosols, and others
Contains a HEPA filter that removes more than 99.996% of sub-micron particles such as anthrax, smallpox, COVID, radioactive particles and much more.
- Twin cartridges for easy breathing Contains a HEPA P100 filter
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- For easy access - head harness adjusts outside the hood
- Protects lungs, head, eyes, and face
- Can withstand up to 1700°F (927°C) in radiant heat
- One universal size
- Quick and easy donning
- Unobstructed field of view
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair
- Packaged in puncture-and- water-proof laminate barrier
- Shelf Life-5 1/2 years from date of manufacture.
The Only Smoke/Fire Hood Certified to the American National Standard “The only product currently certified by SEI to this standard is the iEvac® Smoke/Fire Hood manufactured by Elmridge Protection Products of Boca Raton, FL.” – SEI, Safety Equipment Institute