HeaterMeals EX Case of 12 Meals Assorted
5 Year Shelflife
This item is eligible for Free Shipping
Minimum order is 2 cases
FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 U.S.A.
For Long Term Shelf Life the HeaterMeals EX (for extended storage), This Self-Heating Meal Kit
is widely used by C.E.R.T. Teams, First Responders, Hospitals, Senior Living Centers, Mobile Command Units, Command Centers, Camping, Business Continuity Planning and Home Emergency Preparedness when longer term storage is needed.
HeaterMealsEX are available in case lots of 12 assorted meals per case. Each case 16 lbs. Has up to 5 Year shelf life from production date.
- No Refrigeration Needed: Up to a 5 Year shelf life*!
- Tasty 3/4 Pound Self Heating Entree: 50% Larger than MREs
- Easy-To-Use and Ready-To-Eat: No handling required while heating!
- Proven, Safe Heating Technology: Biodegradable, Non-Toxic!
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Chicken Pasta Italiana
- Zesty BBQ Sauce & Potatoes with Beef
- Italian Style Pasta with Beans
- Rotini & Kielbasa Sausage in a Spicy Sauce
- Tex-Mex Four Bean Chili
- Tandoori Seasoned Chicken with Brown Rice
The TRUETECH self-heating technology is a simple combination of powdered food grade iron and magnesium, salt, and water. When water is poured on the heater pad (HeaterMeals food heaters use salt water & MRE heaters use regular water) the Food Heater releases enough heat to warm-up a pre-cooked meal 100 degrees Fahrenheit in approximately 10 minutes. Spent heaters are biodegradable and easily disposed of, with no toxic materials.
The patented TRUETECH self-heating technology was introduced for use as the Field Ration Heater (FRH) by the U.S. Armed Forces in 1990 to heat Meals, Ready-to-Eat (MREs) for soldiers in the field.
To heat HeaterMeals Self-Heating Entrees and HeaterMeals Plus lunch & dinner Meal kits in trays, simply pour the enclosed pouch of water into the food heater pouch to enjoy "A Hot Meal Anytime, Anyplace".
* 5 years is the maximum. Most meals ship with a 3-5 year shelf life remaining.