The Driveway Patrol (as seen on TV)
Enter Coupon CODE SHIP21 at CHECK-OUT
As seen on TV. By simply placing the transmitter near the entrance of your driveway, anything or anyone passing by will cause the reciever to alert you with a pleasant chime. The unit can also be used by the front door, back door, or any other entrance in or out of your home to alert you when a small child is going someplace they shouldn't ! This is a great device for business owners to be alerted when a customer enters.
- 400' foot range signal range
- Installs in seconds
- No wiring necessary
- Motion activated up to a 30' foot range
- Angle of view of 30 degrees
- Advanced infrared motion detection technology
- Weather resistant
- Requires one (1) 9-Volt and three (3) "C" batteries (not included, see Accessories)
- Includes transmitter and receiver
- NOTE: If the motion detector is too sensitive, resulting in false alerts - simply put masking tape or labels on each side of sensor window. Start on the sides and add an equal length of masking tape or labels to each side. Test the detector and add more covering if needed. Keep the band as narrow as 1/8: wide or wider depending on individual situation. Some trial and error may be required to find the optimal width.
- NOTE: Whenever installing the PIR sensor for the first time, the red LED on the PIR sensor may illuminate for about 60 seconds. To avoid receiving false alert, the door chime should be turned on after the first 60 seconds of the PIR sensor installation.
Instantly alerts you inside your house when someone enters your driveway or walk. No more unexpected visitors or deliveries. Installs easily without tools or wiring. Just place the weatherproof Driveway Patrol TRANSMITTER outside and place the RECEIVER inside. It installs in seconds and no tools or wires are needed. When someone approaches, it sends a signal to alert you over a 400-foot range. This wireless driveway alarm system employs advanced infrared motion detection technology. Use it to detect visitors, vehicles, intruders or kids coming and going. Use it anywhere in your home to monitor the mailbox, front door, garage or driveway. You'll never be surprised again. Requires one (1) 9-volt and three (3) C batteries (not included ).