This kit like all CODE RED KITS is designed by emergency specialist and professionals. Our NEW CODE RED BLS series of survival kits contain the bare necessities for survival, or what we call a Basic Life Support survival kit.
The choice of products in this kit have been selected for one reason, to provide you with just the very BASIC survival supplies at an economical price.
This 2-Person CODE RED BLS Survival kit provides 2- Adults with three days (72 hours) of emergency supplies in a tough backpack. Our New 2-Person CODE RED BLS survival kits contains food, water, first aid, hygiene, emergency lighting, NOAA radio, shelter and warmth for 2-adults emergency support for at least 72 hours.
The back pack has convenient storage compartments carry handles and adjustable shoulder straps.
This kit features emergency food rations and energy bars., also we have included liter water bags with pour spouts that contain 6- 4.2OZ. water packets each of drinking water each, enough drinking water for 3 days; also a hand-crank/solar powered NOAA/AM/FM Radio with LED flashlight PLUS a super bright Xenon rubber flashlight 2D batteries INCLUDED. The Food and water rations in this emergency kit have a 5 year shelf life, and are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard. The food bars have a great shortbread cookie flavor. Each 3600 calorie package contains 9 individual 400 calorie bars. This will provide an adult a daily allowance of 1200 calories of food -- We have also included 400 calorie energy Bars for a great energy snack. This Emergency Kit contains a comprehensive set of supplies that exceed guidelines established by FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. Our 1-Person CODE RED BLS survival kit is suitable for use in emergency situations including: earthquakes, tornadoes, winter storms, thunderstorms, hurricanes, floods, wildfires, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions even terrorist events .
Weighs only 19 pounds ships UPS
Contents list below.
Shelter/Sleeping /Warmth Items
- (1ea) Adult size rain ponchos. Can be trimmed down for children
- (2ea) Large solar Mylar Sleeping Bag- Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat- can be used as ground cover or a shield from the elements.
- (2ea) Hands and Body Warmers - This is a great product to keep your hands and body parts warm from the cold. Air Activated. Can be slipped into pockets or positioned to soothe sore muscles. Body Warmers last up to 18 hours with an average temperature of 130°F/54°C. No shaking to activate
- (2ea) 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar- It is recommended for adults1200 calories per day. Each food bar is 3600 calories have a 5 year Shelf Life Non-Thirst Provoking Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F Ready to Eat. It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense. Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements. MADE IN U.S.
- (2ea) 400 Calorie Millennium Energy Bars- Millennium Energy Bars have a 5-year shelf life and each bar contains 400 calories. These food bars maximize the physiological efficiency of water usage by including low sodium levels. They also include a sufficient amount of carbohydrates and calories to prevent dehydration. They have a great taste and perfect as a snack.
- (3-ea) 6 Packs in 1 Liter Water Container (18 pouches)
These 6 Packs of Emergency Drinking Water contains 6-4.22oz of individual water pouches. In addition, each pouch is stamped with the expiration date, which makes it easy to determine when replacement is necessary. The six pouches are contained in a larger 1 liter reusable pouch with a built-in pour spout. When additional drinking water is available from other sources, this contains can be used as a water storage container. The container has a strong zip lock top to prevent spills. The drinking water in this kit has a 5 year shelf life and is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
First Aid Kit
- (1ea) 65 pc first aid
This first aid kit is packaged in a plastic case contains the following:
20 Adhesive Bandages, 1 Butterfly Closure, 1 Tape Roll, 1 Trauma Pad, 1 Gauze roll, 2 Gauze Pads, 2 Examination Gloves, 2 Finger Splints
20 Q Tips, 3 Alcohol Pads, 1 Sting Relief Pad, 1 Burn Cream, 1 Ibuprofen, 2 Antacid, 2 Antibiotic Ointment, 1 Sunscreen, 2 Non Aspirin, 1 First Aid Guide, 1 Reusable Case
Provides for minor cuts and scrapes .
- (2ea) Dust Masks-Dust masks are included to prevent inhalation of dust particles in the air.