Bridgford 48 Count Case – No Refrigeration Required
Shelf-Stable, Ready to Eat Pocket Sandwiches
Great for Emergency/Disaster Relief Planning...
• 3-Year Shelf Life if Stored at 80ºF or less; may be stored at 100ºF for six months. Taste Great!
• No heating required – just tear open and eat.
• Great cold or hot.
• Approved and used by the U.S. Military. High in Protein and Carbohydrates,
• On average, the sandwiches provide 300 calories and 11 grams of protein per serving.
• 3.5-oz to 2.5-oz per sandwich.
• 83 to 108 calories- per-ounce.
Inexpensive meal solution
About our Bridgford MRE Sandwiches:
Ready to Eat Sandwiches were originally developed for the United States Military as combat rations for troops on-the-go. The Military required a sandwich with a three year shelf life, that tastes as great on day 1,095 as it does on day 1!
When originally tested by Natick (the division of the U.S. Army, responsible for researching and managing food, clothing, shelters, and support items for soldiers), the product received one of the highest acceptance scores of any new product introduction!
Our Ready to Eat Sandwiches were also tested with the United States Marines during an operation in Fallujah, and are currently incorporated into the US Military "First Strike Ration" MRE.
Bridgford Ready to Eat Sandwiches are produced in our Statesville production facility, under a grant of inspection with the USDA/FSIS. We are also inspected by the USDA/AMS, FDA, NCDA, VETCOM, Silliker and a handful of other agencies.
All of the meat and poultry that we use is purchased from USDA facilities and BSE tested to ensure the highest quality.