$2997.71 PLUS Shipping costs. FREIGHT will be added based on ship to location.
Aqua Blox® vs Bottled Water
- * Aqua Blox® was designed as a multifunctional emergency water product for first responders.
- * Bottled Water was designed as a consumer beverage for retail application.
- * Aqua Blox® has a 5 year shelf-life, tested and approved by the United States Coast Guard.
- * Bottled Water has a maximum 2 year shelf-life and will experience 'package migration' making the contents taste like the plastic bottle when stored.
- * Aqua Blox® is packaged using Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization (UHT), yielding commercially sterile water suitable for hydration, wound cleansing, or as an eye wash.
- * Bottled Water contents and packaging are not sterilized when packaged.
- * Aqua Blox® is packaged in specifically designed, aseptic, multi-layer, corrosion-resistant material and is hermetically sealed without light or air contact, ensuring extended product quality and long-term storage.
- * Bottled Water was designed for appeal and immediate consumption, not for long-term storage.
- * Aqua Blox® can be frozen and used as an ice pack for first aid or freezer packs to preserve perishable food during power outages and serves essential hydration needs when thawed.
- * Bottled Water expands, splits, and leaks when frozen.
- 3-day survival supply
- 5-Year shelf life from date of manufacture
- 6.75 ounce size
- US Coast guard approved
- Withstands extreme storage temperatures without altering shelf life
- Packaged 3,808 Aqua Blox® per pallet (total 25,704.0 oz. / 200.81 gallons)