Homefront Emergency has teamed up with Survival Cave Foods. These
emergency freeze dried foods are great for your food storage program. You can
open these freeze dried foods and take out the number of emergency food meals
you want and close the package with the zip lock top and save your other freeze
dried meals for future use.
Our NEW Survival food is economical, delicious and cost
effective freeze dried food and a way to prepare you for the unknown.
• Freeze dried food that lasts for 20
• Light weight – easy to store freeze
• Great tasting survival food
• Zip lock re-sealable pouches keep your
freeze dried food fresh
• Delicious emergency food meals ready
• Just add water to these freeze dried
food for a quick emergency meal
• Freeze dried emergency food your whole
family will enjoy
• 2000 calories per day of freeze dried
food for 240 days or 1000 calories per day for 480 days
light weight freeze dried food in eight easily storable buckets provides 2000 calories
per day for 240 days or 1000 calories per day for 480 days. All freeze dried
meals are packaged to stay fresh for 20 years. Each pouch of freeze dried
emergency food has a re-sealable zip lock to that allows you enjoy the portions
you want and then reseal the pouch for future use. Food prices continue to go
up with no end in sight and this freeze dried food bucket can be your answer to
protect your family and save money on emergency food storage.
ready for emergencies?
have a good Food Storage Plan?
there be food shortages that freeze dried food could help with?
paying way too much to stock up on emergency foods you know you will need?
bucket contains the following 19 delicious gourmet freeze dried meals, desserts
• All Natural Delicious Granola
• Fruity Apple Blueberry Granola
• Wholesome Filling Oatmeal
• Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
• Creamy Chocolate Pudding
• Mixed Fruit
• Italian Style Polenta
• Beef Flavored Vegetable Soup
• Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Soup
• Refreshing Orange Drink
• Home Style Creamy Mashed Potatoes
• Chicken Flavored Vegetable Soup
• Elbow Macaroni and Cheese
• Southwestern Chili
• Hearty Potato Soup
• Mixed Vegetables
• Cajun Red Beans and Rice
• Satisfying Whey Milk
• Chocolaty Whey Milk
today and keep your loved ones safe from the unknown.
When disaster strikes – IT’S TOO LATE TO PREPARE!