Our NEW Urban Survival Packs are designed for you if you take public transit (subway, taxi, bus, etc). You work in an office or high rise. Live in a big city apartment, maybe you’re a student and live in a dorm. Could you escape a smoke filled high rise office or stairwell?
Do you have the items you need if there was a major power failure, earthquake or terrorist attack. These types of situations can present life threatening or at the very least your well being and safety problems.
Our NEW Code Red Urban Survival Pak prepares you for the little emergencies as well. Sudden winter storms, or stranded while commuting. This Pak could help you make it to a safe location or home to your loved ones.
Choose your backpack
Our standard 5 Pocket Backpack with Shoulder Strap. Handle on top. Size 13" x 16" x 6". Available in Red, Black. Select COLOR when ordering.Or our DELUXE "Survival Kit" backpack. Has several spacious pockets. Strong and durable. Has chest straps, padded shoulder straps, a reflector stripe, a headphone hole, and many other features. It has the words "Survival Kit" discretely on the front. 18" x 12" x 7" or our new Deluxe Camo Backpack with Orange Pull-Out Flag. The camo pattern will help you adapt to your surroundings. It has many pockets that are perfect for storing personal supplies and has the words "Survival Kit" discretely on the front. There are straps on both sides of the bag with pockets beneath them . There is also a 3" x 12" Orange Flag that can pulled out through the front pocket when necessary. Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 8" -
The Urban Survival & Terrorism Pack is designed for one person for 2 days.
This kit contains K1 tablets for quick radiation protection. It has our new 911 SOUND BLAST so someone can find or help you. Water Packets and food bars for a couple of days or more. Hand and Body Warmers, portable radio with all seven pre-tuned NOAA alert channels. A bright waterproof flashlight, first-aid kit and a lot more!
The difference between Code Red Urban Survival & Terrorism Kit and others? It’s simple, the quality selection of the products in the kits. When emergencies happen the last thing you need is poor quality or unnecessary items. Our CODE RED URBAN SURVIVAL KIT is designed and tested by firefighters and disaster specialists with emergency items recommended by FEMA, Homeland Security and the Red Cross.. Our goal is to provide you with top quality survival gear in every Code Red kit. It’s all about “quality and value for your investment.”
This Code-Red Urban Survival Pak comes in a red or black UNMARKED for discretion small but heavy duty pak.
Contents list below.
- (2-ea.) -N95 Mask for airborne virus protection
- (1-pkg.)-IOSAT Potassium Iodide K1- In case of, Nuclear Power Plant accident, Terrorist or other Nuclear Attack. All IOSAT is fully FDA approved for thyroid blocking in a radiation emergency. Please know that IOSAT is the ONLY full-strength potassium iodide tablet approved by the FDA which can be sold in the US, and is the only product approved for purchase by the US or State governments Also, be aware that IOSAT contains potassium iodide, not iodate, which is not FDA approved and is not legal to sell in the US. IOSAT works by saturating the thyroid with stable iodine so it will absorb radioactive iodine released in the event of a nuclear accident. This 14-day supply is designed to protect ONE adult from the serious effect of radioactive iodine. Has a storage life of 7-years.
- (1ea.)-Deluxe Hooded Poncho
- (1ea.)-Large 84”x52” Solar Mylar Space Blankets -Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat. Use as rain, windbreaker or emergency sleeping blanket.
- (1ea.)-Large solar Mylar Sleeping Bag- Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat- can be used as ground cover or a shield from the elements.
- (1-pkg.)- REDI-Wash Cloths 8 pack for Total Body Cleansing- Nothing Better Than a Hot Shower - To Change Your Attitude in Any Disaster! Use right out of the package or place in microwave for hot cloths
- (2-ea.)-Hands and Body Warmers- This is a great product to keep your hands and body parts warm from the cold. Air Activated. Can be slipped into pockets or positioned to soothe sore muscles. Body Warmers last up to 20 hours with an average temperature of 130°F/54°C. No shaking to activate
- (1-ea.)- Heavy Duty Flashlight- (125% brighter Weather & Chemical Resistance includes 2 “D” batteries We include 2 “D” batteries.
- (2-ea.)-12-hour Light Sticks-A safer form of long lasting light instead of candles. Can be used inside structure or tent safely.
First Aid Kit
- (1-ea.)-45 Piece First Aid Kit- Attachable Pouch Attaches to your back pack or belt loop. Kit Includes: 1 pair of Nitrile Gloves-6 Antiseptic Toweletts-3 Antibiotic Ointment-1 Blistex-6 Alcohol Wipes-2 Patch Bandages 2" x 3"-2 Fingertip Bandages-2 Knuckle Bandages-12 Band aids 1" x 3"-4 Gauze Pads 4" x 4"-1 Burn Free Gel-1 Gauze Roll 3" x 4.1 yds-1 Scissors - 5"-1 Tape - 1/2" x 2.5 yds.-1 First Aid Guide - 64 pages-1 Hang Anywhere Pouch- Provides medications and bandages to fix up scrapes and cuts, minor injuries.
- (1-pk.)Pack of 5 Particle Masks-Dust masks are included to prevent inhalation of dust particles in the air.
- (1-pr.)-Heavy Duty Gloves– Sturdy Heavy Duty gloves large adult size
- (1-ea.)-Safety Glasses-Clear lens. Protects eyes from impact, dust, and chemical splash. Soft flexible frame. Indirect vent ports reduce fogging.
Radio and Communications
- (1-ea.)-Kiato Voyager (Sidekick)SOLAR/DYNAMO/Battery-Emergency AM/FM, Weather 7-NOAA Band Radio - We have upgraded all of our CodeRED PACKS to include the Voyager Trek (Sidekick) NOAA weather Radio. NOAA WEATHER an HAZARD actually broadcasts on 7 channels throughout the U.S.. Unfortunately many weather radios included with survival kits have only one preset channel which means your area may not AUTO-RECEIVE NOAA WEATHER HAZARDS. The Voyager radio has a unique auto-channel selector for all seven channels. The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives. It also provides you with 6 power sources to use this radio for any emergency situation. The power sources are cranking power, solar power, regular battery, rechargeable battery pack, AC adaptor charging or USB power from computer or any 5V output source. The super bright LED flashlight is perfect for use in the dark, the NOAA weather alert alerts you when the NOAA (Northern Oceanic Atmospheric Association) sends alert signals. You can hear weather bands from anywhere in the USA and Canada. Also, you are not limited to the local AM or FM only. This radio contains shortwave band which gives you stations from anywhere in the world. The Voyager Trek is designed to charge many small electronic items. It is built with a USB jack that can connect too many standard USB enabled gadgets like your iPod or cell phone.
- (1-ea.)-Sound Horn 911- Pocket Size Air Horn will deliver a blast of 112dB. Perfect for Search and Rescue or any emergency situation where attention is needed.
- (1-ea.)-5-in-1 Survival Whistle- Whistle, Compass, Flint, Mirror, Waterproof Container.
Food and Water
- (6-ea.)-400 Calorie Millennium Energy Bars- Millennium Energy Bars have a 5-year shelf life and each bar contains 400 calories. These food bars maximize the physiological efficiency of water usage by including low sodium levels. They also include a sufficient amount of carbohydrates and calories to prevent dehydration. They have a great taste and perfect as a snack.
- (1-pak)-Of 6-4.24oz. water packets come in a container with pour spout– chlorine-free drinking water-have a U.S.C.G. 5 year shelf life certified
- (1-ea)-Water Purification Tablets- Germicidal tablets for water purification. 50 tablets POTABLE AQUA® Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations and anyone needing to drink water of questionable bacteriological quality. POTABLE AQUA® is for use only when drinking water is suspected or known to be bacteriologically substandard. Not to be used on a continuous basis. For short term or limited emergency use only.To purify, use two tablets per quart of water.
- Nylon Cord (1-ea.)- Bright Orange cordage you can use to lash things together, improve your shelter. 50 feet.