The choice of products in this kit have been selected for one reason, to provide you with just the very BASICS of survive supplies at an economical price.
This 4-Person CodeRED BLS Survival kit was designed by firefighters and disaster specialist to provide up to 4 people with three days (72 hours) of emergency supplies in a tough backpack. Our New 4-Person CodeRED BLS survival kits contains food, water, first aid, hygiene, emergency lighting, NOAA radio, shelter and warmth to provide 4-adults emergency support for 72 hours and 1 person more than a week. The back pack has convenient storage compartments carry handles and adjustable shoulder straps.
This kit features emergency food rations and energy bars., also we have included 4 liter water bags with pour spouts that contain 6- 4.2OZ. water packets of drinking water each, enough drinking water for 4- people for 3 days; also a hand-crank/solar powered NOAA/AM/FM Radio with LED flashlight PLUS a super bright Xenon rubber flashlight 2D batteries INCLUDED. The Food and water rations in this emergency kit have a 5 year shelf life, and are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard. The food bars have a great shortbread cookie flavor. Each 3600 calorie package contains 9 individual 400 calorie bars ( that is 14,400 Calories of food bars). This will provide each adult a daily allowance of 1200 calories of food -- We have also included 4- 400 calorie energy Bars. This Emergency Kit contains a comprehensive set of supplies that exceed guidelines established by FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. Our 4-Person CodeRED BLS Survival Kit is suitable for use in emergency situations including: earthquakes, tornadoes, winter storms, thunderstorms, hurricanes, floods, wildfires, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions even terrorist events .
Weighs only 20 pounds ships UPS
Contents list below.
Shelter/Sleeping /Warmth Items
- (4ea) Adult size rain ponchos. Can be trimmed down for children
- (4ea) Large solar Mylar Sleeping Bag- Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat- can be used as ground cover or a shield from the elements.
- (4ea) Hands and Body Warmers - This is a great product to keep your hands and body parts warm from the cold. Air Activated. Can be slipped into pockets or positioned to soothe sore muscles. Body Warmers last up to 18 hours with an average temperature of 130°F/54°C. No shaking to activate
- (1ea) Deluxe His/Hers Hygiene
DELUXE HYGIENE KIT CUSTOM This kit is assembled with care including many necessary items including the following items: 4 toothbrush, 4-toothpaste, 8 wetnaps, 4-bar of soap, 4- hand and body lotion, deodorant gel, 2-twin blade razor, 5" black comb, 4 maxipads, 1-shaving cream packet, and 8-washcloth/ready wash.
Lighting and Communications
- (1ea) 3LED High Intensity Rubber Heavy Duty Flashlight- (125% brighter than krypton Weather & Chemical Resistance (100% Rubber Body) Lifetime Warranty requires 2 “D” batteries include.
- (4ea)12-hour Light Sticks- A safer form of long lasting light instead of candles. Can be used inside structure or tent safely.
- (1ea)Emergency AM/FM, Weather Band Radio.We have upgraded all of our Code RED SURVIVAL PACKS to include the Voyager Trek NOAA weather Radio. NOAA WEATHER an HAZARD actually broadcasts on 7 channels throughout the U.S.. Unfortunately many weather radios included with survival kits have only one preset channel which means your area may not AUTO-RECEIVE NOAA WEATHER HAZARDS. The Voyager radio has a unique auto-channel selector for all seven channels. The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
It also provides you with 6 power sources to use this radio for any emergency situation. The power sources are cranking power, solar power, regular battery, rechargeable battery pack, AC adaptor charging or USB power from computer or any 5V output source.
The super bright LED flashlight is perfect for use in the dark, the NOAA weather alert alerts you when the NOAA (Northern Oceanic Atmospheric Association) sends alert signals. You can hear weather bands from anywhere in the USA and Canada.
Also, you are not limited to the local AM or FM only. This radio contains shortwave band which gives you stations from anywhere in the world.
Designed to charge many small electronic items. It is built with a USB jack that can connect too many standard USB enabled gadgets like your iPod or cell phone.
- (1ea)5-in-1 Survival Whistle. Whistle, Compass, Flint, Mirror, Waterproof Container.
- (4ea) 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar- It is recommended for adults1200 calories per day. Each food bar is 3600 calories Non-Thirst Provoking Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F Ready to Eat. It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense. Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements. MADE IN U.S.
- (4ea) 400 Calorie Millennium Energy Bars- Millennium Energy Bars each bar contains 400 calories. These food bars maximize the physiological efficiency of water usage by including low sodium levels. They also include a sufficient amount of carbohydrates and calories to prevent dehydration. They have a great taste and perfect as a snack.
- (4-ea) 6 Packs in 1 Liter Water Container (24 pouches) These 6 Packs of Emergency Drinking Water contains 6-4.22oz of individual water pouches. In addition, each pouch is stamped with the expiration date, which makes it easy to determine when replacement is necessary. The six pouches are contained in a larger 1 liter reusable pouch with a built-in pour spout. When additional drinking water is available from other sources, this contains can be used as a water storage container. The container has a strong zip lock top to prevent spills. The food bars and drinking water in this kit have a 5 year shelf life from date of manufacture and is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- (1ea) 65 pc first aid
This first aid kit is packaged in a plastic case contains the following:
20 Adhesive Bandages, 1 Butterfly Closure, 1 Tape Roll, 1 Trauma Pad, 1 Gauze roll, 2 Gauze Pads, 2 Examination Gloves, 2 Finger Splints 20 Q Tips, 3 Alcohol Pads, 1 Sting Relief Pad, 1 Burn Cream, 1 Ibuprofen, 2 Antacid, 2 Antibiotic Ointment, 1 Sunscreen, 2 Non Aspirin, 1 First Aid Guide, 1 Reusable Case Provides for minor cuts and scrapes .
- (4ea) Dust Masks-Dust masks are included to prevent inhalation of dust particles in the air.
First Aid Kit