Simply put our New Survival Paks have been hailed as the "best of the best" for Home, Office or on the road. The 5 for 5 will service 5 people for 5 days of Home or Office survival supplies
Comes packaged in one Heavy Duty Duffel bag and our Code Red Port-a-Potti Bucket Paks easily stored at home or the office in the event the unexpected happens.
These Kits are great for Tornado's Terrorism, Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Severe Storm Survival preparedness.
So what is the difference between our Code Red Survival Pak's and others? It’s simple, #1 is the quality of the items in the kits. When disasters happen and you need to access your emergency supplies the last thing you need is poor quality or unnecessary items. Our CODE RED SURVIVAL PAK’s are all designed and tested by firefighters and disaster specialists. The #2 reason is the assortment of survival supplies in each kit for the dollar. Each kit is jam packed with more quality products than other kits offered for the same price. The third reason, each kit can be easily upgraded with our new CODE 7 PAK, it's our NEW 7-day food/water Pak - stores for 5 years. No one wants to live off food bars for a week when there is a quick and easy hot meal to be had.
So whats the difference between our NEW Code Red Survival Pak’s and the others? It’s all about “quality and quantity for your investment.”
This Homefront Emergency Code-Red 5 for 5 Survival KIT includes:
Contents list below.
- (2ea) -2-Person Tube Tent includes tie down line.
- (1ea) -8’x10’ Vinyl Tarp for ground cloth, shelter or cover.
- (5ea.)Large 84”x52” Solar Mylar Space Blankets-Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat. Use as rain, windbreaker or emergency sleeping blanket.
- (5ea.)-Large solar Mylar Sleeping Bag- Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat- can be used as ground cover or a shield from the elements.
- (1ea.)- Hand Sanitizer
- (5ea.)-tooth brushes includes toothpaste
- (2-pkg.) -Microwaveable Wash Cloths. 8 pack. Heat them up or right out of the package !!! Eight Wash Cloths for Total Body Cleansing- Nothing Better Than a Hot Shower - To Change Your Attitude in Any Disaster!
- (5ea.)- Hands and Body Warmers This is a great product to keep your hands and body parts warm from the cold. Air Activated. Can be slipped into pockets or positioned to soothe sore muscles. Body Warmers last up to 20 hours with an average temperature of 130°F/54°C. No shaking to activate
- (1-pkg. of 12) -Port-a-Potti liners
- (1ea.) Toilet Lid
- (2ea.) -Toilet Treatment
- (1ea.)- Lumilite Zeon Rubber Heavy Duty Flashlight- Zeon Gas bulb (125% brighter than krypton Weather & Chemical Resistance (100% Rubber Body) Lifetime Warranty requires 2 “D” batteries We include 2 “D” batteries.
- (5ea) -12-hour Light Sticks-A safer form of long lasting light instead of candles. Can be used inside structure or tent safely.
First Aid Kit
- (1ea.)-FIRST AID KIT: This 124 piece kit combines essential first
aid supplies with personal hygiene and outdoor protection products. And best
of all it comes in a user friendly roll out sleeve with all the products are
at your fingertips.
Mini S.T.A.R.T. Medical Unit (124 Piece)
6 - 2 x 2 Gauze Pads
6 - 3 x 3 Gauze Pads
6 - 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
12 - Antiseptic Wipes
12 - Alcohol Wipes
6 - Iodine Wipes
1 - Burn Cream
12 - Moist Towelettes
2 - Lrg Patch Bandages
12 - 1 x 3 Bandages
12 - 3/4 x 3 Bandages
2 - Instant Ice Packs
4 - Packs Non-Aspirin
1 - Bandage Scissors
2 - 1/2 x 2 Yard Tape
6 - Knuckle Bandages
4 - Tongue Depressors
6 - Finger Bandages
2 - Pair Vinyl Gloves
1 - Tweezers
6 - Butterfly Bandages
1 - First Aid Instructions
2 - 5 x 9 Combine Dressing Bandages
- (1pkg.)-Pack of 5 Dust Masks Dust masks are included to prevent inhalation of dust particles in the air.
- (2-Pair) Heavy Duty Gloves– Sturdy Heavy Duty gloves large adult size
- (1ea.)Safety Glasses-Clear lens. Protects eyes from impact, dust, and chemical splash. Soft flexible frame. Indirect vent ports reduce fogging.
Radio and Communications
- (1ea.)- Emergency AM/FM, Weather Band Radio We have upgraded all of our CODE RED PAKS to include the Voyager Trek (sidekick) NOAA Weather Radio. NOAA WEATHER an HAZARD actually broadcasts on 7 channels throughout the U.S.. Unfortunately many weather radios included with survival kits have only one preset channel which means your area may not AUTO-RECEIVE NOAA WEATHER HAZARDS. The Voyager radio has a unique auto-channel selector for all seven channels. The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives.
It also provides you with 6 power sources to use this radio for any emergency situation. The power sources are cranking power, solar power, regular battery, rechargeable battery pack, AC adaptor charging or USB power from computer or any 5V output source.
The super bright LED flashlight is perfect for use in the dark, the NOAA weather alert alerts you when the NOAA (Northern Oceanic Atmospheric Association) sends alert signals. You can hear weather bands from anywhere in the USA and Canada.
Also, you are not limited to the local AM or FM only. This radio contains shortwave band which gives you stations from anywhere in the world.
The Voyager Trek is designed to charge many small electronic items. It is built with a USB jack that can connect too many standard USB enabled gadgets like your iPod or cell phone.
- (1ea.)- Sound Horn 911 Pocket Size Air Horn will deliver a blast of 112dB. Perfect for Search and Rescue or any emergency situation where attention is needed.
- (1ea.)- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle Whistle, Compass, Flint, Mirror, Waterproof Container.
Food and Water
- (10ea.)- 1200 Calorie Emergency Food Bars. It is recommended for adults 1200 calories per day. Each food bar is 1200 calories have a 5 year Shelf Life Non-Thirst Provoking Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 145°F Ready to Eat Contains no cholesterol or tropical oils. It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense. Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements. Kosher and it meets the dictates for Halal. Lemon flavor, MADE IN U.S.
- (5ea.)- 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars. It is recommended for adults 1200 calories per day. Each food bar is 1200 calories have a 5 year Shelf Life Non-Thirst Provoking Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 145°F Ready to Eat Contains no cholesterol or tropical oils. It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense. Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements. Kosher and it meets the dictates for Halal.NO peanut oils. Cinnamon flavor MADE IN U.S.
- (15ea.)- 400 Calorie Millennium Energy Bars Millennium Energy Bars have a 5-year shelf life and each bar contains 400 calories. These food bars maximize the physiological efficiency of water usage by including low sodium levels. They also include a sufficient amount of carbohydrates and calories to prevent dehydration. They have a great taste and perfect as a snack.
- (4-8-Packs)-Aqua Water 8-pack – A total of 32 boxes of 6.75 oz each (twice as much as water packets). Aqua Water comes in handy box container with straw ready to use when you need them. Each eight pack contains 54 oz. of chlorine-free water. And have a 5 year shelf life
- ( 1 ea.) -Water Purification Tablets - Germicidal tablets for water purification. 50 tablets POTABLE AQUA® Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations and anyone needing to drink water of questionable bacteriological quality. POTABLE AQUA® is for use only when drinking water is suspected or known to be bacteriologically substandard. Not to be used on a continuous basis. For short term or limited emergency use only.To purify, use two tablets per quart of water.
- (1ea.)-Utility Knife (1ea.)
- (1ea.)-Pry Bar (1ea.)
- (1ea.)-14 in 1 Multi-Tool - 14 function including: regular and needle nose pliers, vise grip teeth, wire cutter, 3 sizes screwdriver blades, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, punch/awl, bottle opener, file, 2 knife blades
- (1ea.) -Nylon Cord - You can use to lash things together, improve your shelter. 50 feet.
- (1ea.)-On Duty Gas & Water Shut Off Tool -Designed and tested by professional firefighters! Shuts off gas and water valves, breaks windows, digs through debris and pries open doors. This light weight, yet tough, heat-treated alloy won't spark or rust.
- (1box) -Waterproof Matches - Unique blend of non-toxic chemicals formulated to light in wet conditions. Match box striking surface is treated with moisture resistant coating.
- (1ea.) -Duct tape (10 Yards) (1ea.)- Duct Tape is important if you must “shelter in place” it can be used for sealing up exterior doors and windows, patch or repair.
- 5-Gal. Bucket
- (1ea.) -Heavy Duty Duffel Bag Dual zippered main compartment. Two carry handles with velcro fastener. Single zippered side pocket and 2-Single zippered end pockets. Adjustable shoulder strap. Size:21" x 10.25" x 9.5"